The 'Developing the preferred option' document was subject to public consultation between 13th December 2011 and 12th February 2012. The consultation document and associated information can be downloaded from the links below:
- 'Developing the preferred option' consultation document (online)
- 'Developing the preferred option' consultation document (PDF)
- 'Developing the preferred option' - summary guide
- Sustainability Appraisal summary document
- People impact assessment (PIA)
- Response report (consultation carried out to date)
In addition, officers have prepared an audio explanation of the consultation. This is available in both MP3 and WAV file formats. To listen, click on one of the links below.
- Audio explanation - MP3
- Audio explanation - WAV
Any typographical errors picked up in the Developing the Preferred Option document will be recorded and corrected during the next stages of the production of the Joint Core Strategy.
Outcome of the public consultation
For further information click here.