Home > Timetable
Completed to date
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report: October 2008
- 'Issues and Key Questions' public consultation: November 2009 to February 2010
- 'JCS Part 1' public consultation: June to August 2010
- 'Developing the Preferred Option' public consultation: December 2011 to February 2012
- 'Draft Joint Core Strategy' public consultion: October - December 2013
- Pre-Submission Publication: June - August 2014
- Submission to the Planning Inspectorate: November 2014
- Examination in Public: refer to examination webpage for more information.
Summary of JCS programme costs for financial year 2014-15
During the financial year 2014/2015, the JCS programme reached the submission stage in November 2014 and now is preparing for the public examination. To achieve the submission process the plan required substantial technical expertise in evidence gathering as well as the necessary consultation/publication.
The programme costs incurred during the year totalled £383,000 which includes £161,000 of evidence (for example transport modelling and viability analysis), £82,000 of evidence related to Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) evaluation, £59,000 for contract staffing, £28,000 for consultations and the remainder: IT and other support.
In terms of staffing the average is 2.5 officers per council involved on the programme with specialist knowledge added as required.